Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Inspiration

Yes, it's 31* F here in southeast Texas and everythig has shutdown. It is true that Southeast Texas weather changes every 5 minutes. We have now froze over twice in 5 days and this time it may last for two days. We have been out I work/out of school for two days, which we have to make up - yay (sarcasm). 

However, I have not let this inclement weather demolish my workout plans. My husband has been an inspiration. He got up before work today and drove me to Baytown to workout at the gym in the big four wheel drive Ford (due to frozen roads). 

I figured I can't be mad at myself for my body if I don't start working hard myself. I managed 3.75 miles yesterday on the treadmill. Today I'm going to get on the elliptical, the bike, and do a hard core ab/back workout with some legs. I will start feeling more confident in my body in the summertime. 

No comments:

Post a Comment