Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Choices

So in previous posts I have talked about my uncontrollable need to eat. It's not just the eating that is bad. It is what I eat that makes it worse. However, this past week I have felt I have made some better choices. I finally have ate breakfast consistently and although I have still eaten out a couple of times I think I'm making up for it else where.

I have been running 3 miles in the morning and working out in the afternoons. I'm pretty proud of myself. I haven't had a carbonated drink in weeks. I am doing fairly good with the sugars. When we have gone to restaurants , I am choosing better foods and maintaining portion control.

I was really proud of myself today/tonight. I cooked a pulled pork in the crockpot. When Sean got him from wok we went to the gym. When we got home he ate the pork, leftover potatoes, and beans. I fixed myself a salad cut open an avocado, and a piece of cheese.  So good!!! I could have used some more protein, but tomorrow morning I think I will have a protein shake :-)

I promise I will not make it a habit of posting pictures of my plate or food!

No, I didn't eat all of it. I also forgot I fixed a cup of green tea! Which explains why I am typing this so late! :-p 

No comments:

Post a Comment