Wednesday, August 14, 2013

Progress

So at last, I feel like I'm making progress with my body. I finally tossed out all diet pills, drinks, packets of vitamins, energy drinks, etc. I decided it was time to do this myself - with no excuses. Although I know that the progress I am seeing is not from this weeks work alone, I do feel more confident that this week has been a turning point.

I am finally losing weight. I turned up the cardio. Boy am I feeling good! I found a new treadmill work out that's burning 400 calories or more each workout. I had done it twice this week :-) I have lost 4 lbs this week. Definitely making better food choices as well. 

(Treadmill I was on tonight! Progress!)
 

It didn't hurt that we also started the Dave Ramsey money saving thing again. Now, I can't just pull out the debit card at the  fast food place. I also started coupon-ing, which is making cooking more purposeful and planned. 

I am hoping to be able to fit back into some clothes I'm holding on to pretty soon. Hopefully we can keep up this great work!

No comments:

Post a Comment